when I need a pick me up, e.g. for a bit of extra confidence for sexy time, I like to grab for those products that work really well, but also have a bit of sexiness to them themselves. They packaging alone makes me feel super luxurious, feminine and sexy. Application is effortless which means less time has to be spent prepping the face, with more time left to do hair and lingerie.
1. Dior Sugar Lip Scrub
Splurging and something so cute you could easily make yourself, but not this time of night, is so decadent and sweet! It removes any flakes and smoothes the lips for perfecy pouty lipstick while providing a vanilla scent.
2. Guerlain Baby Glow Foundation
This cute little product doesn't come in many shades, but it's cute when it matches, with it's sheer application, 85% coverage and natural healthy glow. The violet scent makes this product so nice to use.
3. Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Baby Lips
Laura Mercier offers some beautiful natural shade to outline your pouty lips. Miranda Kerr wore this as her wedding lipliner, she claims.
4. Dior Glow Blush in Petal
Of all blushes out there, this one by Dior is still one of my favourites to give me a natural flushed appearance. It looks sexy, it smells sexy, it feels sexy!
5. Lancôme Hypnose Drama WP
A waterproof or no mascara at all in bed is a must. For a thick cat-eye look, I recommend this super long lasting mascara. The non-WP version of this is a little stainy, while the Babydoll version has a hard plastic brush that I don't recommend. For bedtime, I'm a fan of not applying mascara and just using a lash curler. I always wake up with panda eyes otherwise, no matter what.
6. Dior Lip Addict Gloss
There are so many cute, pink colors to choose from! Although for bedtime I recommend more of a balmy type of lippy, as to not ruin the sheets or to disguist the BF.
7. Dior Eye Pencil WP
A tiny bit of waterproof eye pencil in brown or black can give you're eyes the same smoldering appearance as mascara does.
8. Dior Nude Air Luminizer
One of the best highlighters out there, and one of the few in fact! Apply to cupid's bow, tip of nose, above eye lids, inner eye corners, cheeks, to give yourself a sexy youthful glow instantly.
9. Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation
If you need a bit more coverage, this fast drying foundation will do.
10. Guerlain Lip and Cheek Tint
For a bit of extra lip colour, try this lip and cheek tint.
11. Clinique All About Shadow in Ticklish
For a girly look, try these eyeshadow shades.
x
Helena

0 Comments