Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Schwarzkopf Heat Styles Spray by Heidi Klum

What a coincidence...a few weeks ago I couldn't find a single protecting hair spray for overstyled hair and yesterday the store was full of it. Even the chain brand had one. I liked this big bottle from Schwarzkopf most as it looked professional and handy with the handle. It only cost around 6 euros. I've only had positive experience with Schwarzkopf in the past. The 7 Herbs Shampoo always made my hair very shiney (it smelled great as well), and their anti frizz conditioner in the white bottle helped me through highschool, hehe. I got a highly needed haircut the other day (my hairdresser even recommended to cut more than I suggested). So I wanted to start out fresh and take precautions very very well on my hair. No more styling without heat protection. No more skipping hair masks (hairdresser told me to leave mask in overnight even). When I tried it I was a bit surprised by the amount of product that came out. It reminded me of a watering spray. And luckily, the texture did come close to water, a.k.a something that evaporates quickly so it doesn't make your hair too heavy. I wonder it that is the trick by the way. So I covered all my ends with the protecting water, let my hair dry for bit (because even on the bottle it says that you should never try to style wet hair as it will get damaged terribly). It dries quite fast, just like water, and gives a very light bit of texture. I started to curl my hair. Oh how fast it went... the product made the styling so effortless... As the product dried up from the heat it protected my hair and kept the curl in place. On a different blog I read that the product kept her hair in style all day. Personally my curls are a bit more flat, but after all I only curl my ends. So...if you use styling equipment...do use the protecting spray! You can apply to both wet and dry hair, as long as you let your hair dry.

Post a Comment

0 Comments